Designation : Sr. Application Scientist
Experience in Years : 2-3 years of experience in the area of computational biology or life science informatics.
RASA is an informatics based company offering solutions and services in the area of Life sciences. We are looking for talented professionals who are willing to grow with us. With our combined experience in Bioinformatics and Chemoinformatics and strong advisory board, RASA is set to provide premium services in technology solutions, product development and training. We provide our customers with a seamless model of our wide expertise and comprehensive platforms. When you’re part of the team RASA, you will be in-charge of tasks like conducting training programs, executing services, performing research projects, communicating with clients and providing technical assistance to RASA Clients.
- Should be able to function or perform task independently and also as part of team.
- Proficient in writing research articles & blogs.
- Having the research outlook & be able to think out of the box.
- Conduct training sessions & workshops successfully in the area of Bioinformatics.
- Designing and development of algorithms & techniques for the product development & services in the area of conventional drug discovery & bioinformatics.
- Handling and communicating effectively with the clients.
- Delivering lectures and assisting projects.