Designation : Business Development Executive
Experience in Years :(0-1) Year
Vacancy : 1
To initiate conversations with Clients (Students, Job-Professionals Researchers & Scientist), explain the services offered by RASA, understand the customer requirements & offer solutions based on our service portfolio, ensure good service and hence customer satisfaction.
Closely monitoring and assessing prospects as they move through the sales pipeline.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit service improvements.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Completing the deadlines of sales meetings with the Clients.
- Reporting to the Management