Training And Consultations
RASA offers several training and project modules in disciplines of Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, Biotechnology and Life science software developments. The organization has all the required infrastructure and excellent facilities for students to pursue their courses. RASA brings together computational, physical, chemical, biological and statistical domains in a stimulating and nurturing environment for the development and training of 3rd generation scientist (one who can incorporate theory, simulation, and experiment to expand their understanding to address key problems of modern sciences).
- Why Rasa
- Research Training
- Industrial Training
Why RASA ??
- RASA is rated by CRISIL.
- RASA is having its own training academy that provides training in Bio-Cheminformatics, Biotech, Pharma ceuticals and Life Science Software Development.
- RASA is a pioneer in providing ’in demand’ job & research oriented training & projects.
- RASA have successfully trained scientists and professionals from NCL, NARI, Persistent, Evolves, D Y patil, and other reputed national institutes & companies.
- RASA had trained over 300 personals from different backgrounds like Biochemistry ,Pharmacy ,Chemistry ,Microbiology, biotech students in Bioinformatics / Chemoinformatics, CADD & Software Development to enhance & optimize their research & publication work.
- 90% students get placed after training from RASA across India & abroad in various Pharma, Biotech, CRO institutes & companies like Lupin pharma, Xceleris, Evolvus, NIV, NCL & in RASA itself.
- RASA audience pool ranges from Junior college to PhD holders, research scientists to industry experts.
- RASA has conducted many workshop/seminar in bioinformatics and CADD across many collage and insti tute in India.
- RASA has started Biotech and pharmacy Industrial training program with collaboration with Geneombio Technologies Pvt. Ltd and D. Y. Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research
Milestones achieved by RASA In Training:
- Local Newspaper also appreciated our initiative to promote Chemoinformatics in India in a practical way.
- Provided solutions and services to different biotechnology & pharma companies & research labs.
- Conducted 4 national level practical oriented workshop in chemoinformatics and CADD comprising over 100 participants (ranging from students, scientist to industrial persons).
- We are first one to provide corporate training in Cheminformatics to Wipro.
- We also successfully conducted a workshop with Persistent under Biocrat on “Insilico Drug Discovery”.
Silent features of RASA trainings:
- Emphasis on concept building of students.
- Science Skills Development- These Industrial training programs enable students to better understand science and perform better during interviews of technology driven science like Pharmacy, Bioinformatics, Chemoinfromatics, Biotechnology & many more.
- Different Programs as per Individual Needs.
- Acquiring Latest Knowledge by hands-on training and research experience & exposure to the research field.
- Selected student will get a chance of Publication in one of the peer reviewed journals with good impact factor.
- Guest lecture & guidance from eminent scientists from research institute of India and abroad.
- Experienced faculty from industry, academia.
- We intent to restrict maximum number of students to 6 only.
- Guidance throughout the training period.
- 100% Job & research Assistance.
- Attractive CV making, HR, Personal Development & soft skill training during training & project.
Research Training Program
The extensive research training program provides a unique blend of cross-disciplinary and generic researcher development training that ensures that candidate can foster an interdisciplinary awareness and acquire the research skills and competencies necessary to complete their research work. Exchanging ideas about research experience is an invaluable method of gaining knowledge. The teaching is designed to encourage interaction, with the emphasis on student involvement and hands-on experience.
Research training Features:
- This program diversifies practical experience and helps them in developing the attributes of team work and correlation with members of other professions and disciplines.
- It is intended to provide the trainees with a new dimension to their experience.
- This would necessarily involve exposure of trainees to the entire gamut of activities of research in a phased and systematic manner.
- Get a chance of Publication of Research paper /Projects the peer reviewed journal with the required standard Impacts factor above 3.0.
- Upon completion of the above mentioned training & project, student will be awarded with an ‘Industrial working experience letter’ as a Research Trainee in the selected field from RASA, along with the certificates of each of the completed training modules.
- Student will get one Training Module FREE under the same.
- Two months industrial training & 4 months work on live project with job assistance.
- Certificates of all Industrial Trainings will be given during program.
- Upto 35 % discount on Research Trainee.
Research training Topics:
- RT in Bioinformatics.
- RT in Chemoinformatics/ Pharmacoinformatics.
- RT in Micro- array data analysis.
- RT in Molecular modeling and dynamics.
- RT in NGS data analysis.
- RT in Computer Aided Drug designing(CADD)
- RT in Life science software development.
Any one from science background like bioinformatics, chemistry, Pharma, biotech, microbiology, biochemistry etc wants to build their career in research in different pharma,biotech,IT companies and research labs.
Customization of topics & duration will be provided as per the candidate need.
RASA believes in sharing knowledge, hence we have a dedicated training division wherein students and professionals are trained. These Projects / Industrial Training programs are a unique combination of Technology learning and real life technical projects. The project helps the candidate to satisfy the required guidelines along with technical learning & experience
Industrial training Features:
- Training in an industrial environment provides the trainees with the opportunity to develop a problem solving attitude and to have an insight into the functioning of the department.
- IT will help to meet corporate/research need to get hire easily.
- Latest knowledge of industry, Field, 90% hands on training exposure to research or corporate.
- An exposure to the working environment of a commercial organization will give them an integrated view of its operations.
- All the trainings are totally practical oriented.
- Quality Training with small batches, personal attention,library Facility.
- Certificate will be provided for respective training.
Industrial training Topics:
- Chemoinformatics/ Pharmacoinformatics.
- Computer Aided drug designing(CADD).
- Micro- array data analysis.
- Molecular modeling and dynamics.
- NGS data analysis.
- Software development.
- Docking studies.
- In-Silico Primer designing.
- Core JAVA
- Advance JAVA.
- BioJAVA & CDK.
- Database development.
- Analytical Instrumentation/Quality Control
- Experimental Pharmacology.
- Molecular biology.
Any one from junior college students, Diploma holders ,Graduates, Post-Graduates ,PhD holder, Teachers, scientist ,professional of science background like bioinformatics, chemistry, Pharma, biotech, microbiology, biochemistry etc. Those who want to meet industry standards.
2 weeks to 4 months
- We do conduct regular, summer/winter,weekend batches of Industrial training and projects.
- Customization of training topics & duration will be provided as per the candidate need.