RASA Life Science InformaticsIs organizing
3 Days Hands on Workshop in Chemoinformatics
Chemoinformatics is a rapidly developing branch of chemistry. In the coming days the students who have studied Chemoinformatics will be required not only in India but in foreign countries too! The requirement of trained manpower from the discipline such as Chemistry, Biology and Microbiology is the fuel for the growth of Chemoinformatics. The development of Chemoinformatics needs a workforce with a solid background in chemistry and an expertise of the available computer technology. Application of Chemoinformatics is in areas like Agrochemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries, Computational chemistry and library design groups, Chemical software companies, Database developers, Chemical publishers, In-silico Drug Discovery, Toxicity predictions, ADME prediction of Molecules, Chemicals Vendors , R&D, etc
Salient Features of the Workshop:
Workshop groups will study problems with hands-on examples using computational chemistry methods and discuss issues highlighted by examples and Case Studies presented by instructors. A Case Study set with a focus on chemical database creation and filtering drug like compounds will be used to link all workshop activities throughout the workshop.
On completion of this workshop you will be expertise in:
- Application of Chemoinformatics in drug discovery.
- Training from industry experts from Chemoinformatics domain.
- Analyzing chemical fingerprint.
- Generating Knowledge from structure and different chemical databases
- Using various chemical structure drawing and visualization tools
- Digitizing your chemical Data.
- Storing molecules in wide array of format.
Topics of workshop:
- Introduction and Scope of Chemoinformatics
- SMILES, SDF, SMARTS creationIntelligent usage of Chemical databases.
- Chemical database creation Sub-structure, Super-Structure, Exact-structure Search.
- Hashed Fingerprint Analysis & Structure similarity methods
- Introduction to QSAR.
- Knowledge about Advanced Chemoinformatics.
- QSAR, CADD & other advanced Chemoinformatics techniques
- Pharmacophore designing and molecular docking.
- Importance of Chemoinformatics in HTS
Tools and softwares used
KNIME, ChemDraw, Marvin beans, CDK, Indigo, RDKit, PubChem, DrugBank, ChenSpider, ZINC, ChEMBL.
Sr.Scientist,RASA Life Science Informatics.
Application Scientist,RASA Life Science Informatics.
*Includes lunch , & snacks.
**Id proof required at the time of registration.
***Fees are non transferrable & non refundable in any case.
For More details contact us on
Ph no: 02065600408,+91 8411927535,+91 7875793891,+91 77986 68315
PaymentAccepted payment methods includes Online payment/Cheque/Demand Draft/Cash
VenueRASA Life Science Informatics,
4th floor.46/10 shakuntal,
Law college Road,Erandwane 411004